Kirjoittaja Aihe: Sickening | K11 angst [ENG]  (Luettu 1907 kertaa)

Neriah

Sickening | K11 angst [ENG]
« : 08.04.2012 01:00:18 »
Sickening

Kirjoittaja: Neriah (minä)
Vastuunvapautus: Keksitty itse.
Genre: Angst, femme
Paritus: Kertoja/puoliso
Ikäraja: K11
Sanoja: 759

A/N: Tämä on ensimmäinen julkaistu englanninkielinen originaalini. Pitää kokeilla kaikkea :)

I

I've long ago realized it doesn't matter whether I yearn for you from before or not. It doesn't make a difference if I ignore the desire to those days long gone nor it can make me feel less alone, which is why I don’t care to hide it with a faked laugh.

don't

Why do I still try? No matter how often I throw the words clinging between us in the air, drifting around, choking, you shrug and mumble a simple “don’t know”, and no matter how honest your voice sometimes sounds, I always add to myself “and frankly, don’t even care.”

want

I’ve tried to raise myself from the dirt I’ve swarm in too many times to remember, and failed at least as many attempts to pull myself together again, again. The Past You I long for never shows the tiniest sign of coming back no matter how much I ever wish from the shooting star, the fairies, the God and other imaginary’s puppets alike. It seems you don’t want anything to change back, and thus I’ve started to lose faith even in my own words.

to

I need to set you free, for only then I can be able to move on and yet again fall apart more completely than I’ve ever imagined possible for a thinking, feeling human being to be able to. Not that I really consider those words to fit for what I’ve become, but it usually helps me to create a false hope to hang on. Although it would be soothing to be able to crack and stop being.

close

I can no longer open my heart to anything worth feeling for – I only care for what can’t get outside, not what could come inside and support the beaten shell, an ugly excuse of a heart, from within, and prevent it to make me collapse in the middle of a grocery shopping and run sobbing to the nearest dangerous – life threatening, if I may - place possible. I never stay for a second sentence with anyone, which is probably why I can get nowhere. I’ve closed my chest and you took the key.

my

What could it possibly take to make my self-destructive, ignorant heart numb until you care to show some actual, true understanding and even a ray of the piercing love I once could drown into every night?

eyes

I examined your eyes to find a slightest sign of what I graved for, only to notice your brown eyes were normal enough to fool me into thinking for a second we were us again. Luckily I couldn’t believe in such fairy tales anymore: I supposedly saved myself from shattering, which again made me feel like I had control over everything, just enough to survive to the next beat of your heart. I’m more of a too naive fairy feller who tripped in to her own fantasy, snapping her wings in half, than a woman.

for

It’s sickening how my sanity depends on things like what’s your next null word, empty phrase, meaningless movement of your hand or a tired wrinkle between your eyebrows. Nowadays it doesn’t matter what you do – I’ve seen girls come and go, but I’ve approved to it: that way I can stay with you, hoping you could someday see again all what I still struggle to remember.

I

I no longer care to keep a smile on my face every time I want it to prevent others from seeing the disappointed child I carry within. It’s begun to hurt. It’s not worth it since people can quickly figure out what I try to keep behind a suffering smile.

only

But what if one day you’d wait for me to finish my breakfast before rushing off to work? What if you’d then take my hand and pull me up, face to face, and what if you then leaned for another kiss like we used to every morning? What if you’d smile an honest smile instead of the fake, plastic one and whisper, in a manner which tickles just right, how much you’ll soon miss me? You’ll only have to teach me that honest smile of yours again.

see

I lit candles over the kitchen table to warm the room from the snow’s white light. Did I see you on the front yard? I tried to warm my hands over the candles, but having not successed even fairly well, I sat down and buried my hands in my slowly thinning hair. If only those were your hands.

nightmares.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 10.05.2015 08:01:12 kirjoittanut Pyry »

flawless

• Alempi ylilehmä
  • Administrator
  • d a d d y
Vs: Sickening | K13 angst [ENG]
« Vastaus #1 : 19.09.2012 10:38:53 »
Minun on pitänyt kommentoida tähän jo todella pitkän aikaa, mutta aina se on jotenkin jäänyt... Mutta tässä sitä nyt vihdoin ollaan!

Pidin tästä. Juoni nyt ei ollut mitenkään kummallinen, kun kyseessä oli enemmänkin tunnelmointipätkä, mutta kun näin hyvin kirjoitat, niin eipä sellaista tarvitsisikaan. Toisaaltahan tällainen rakkausangsti on aika paljon käsitelty aihe, mutta jokin tässä tekstissä sai tämän erottumaan joukosta edukseen. Loppupeleissä tämä nousi massasta esiin niin selkeästi, että olen lukenut tämän useaan otteeseen ja pitänyt kommentointilistallani jo julkaisusta asti. Joten hyvää työtä!

Klikkasin tämän alunperin auki, koska tekstin nimi oli mielenkiintoisen ja erilaisen kuuloinen. Lisäksi tuo maininta englannista kirjoituskielenä houkutteli, koska pidän englannista kielenä todella paljon, ja no, kaikki nyt vaan kuulostaa englanniksi paremmalta kuin suomeksi :D

Syy siihen, miksi tähän niin hurjasti ihastuin, oli se, että teksti oli todella hyvää ja nättiä, omaperäistä ja ansiokasta. Kirjoitat todella hyvin, ja kaikista eniten tekstissäsi pidin siitä, kuinka vaihtelevaa ja persoonallista kieltä käytit. Sananvalinnat ja ilmaukset tuntuivat tarkkaan mietityiltä ja kokonaisuus viimeistellyltä, mutta kuitenkin luonnolliselta. Teksti oli helppolukuista ja sujuvaa, muttei kuitenkaan ihan tavanomaista - sinulla on selkeästi oma persoonallinen tyylisi, josta pidin.

Tämä oli siis oikein mukava lukukokemus. Kiitos tästä! :) Toivottavasti vastaavanlaisia tulee sinulta lisääkin, koska pidin tästä hurjasti.

bannu by Ingrid

Neriah

Vs: Sickening | K13 angst [ENG]
« Vastaus #2 : 27.09.2012 11:49:36 »
Ihanaa että pidit! Kieltämättä teksti on sinänsä helppolukuista etten kovin kummallisia lauserakennekikkailuja tehnyt (ehkä pelkään tekeväni jonkin naurettavan virheen?). Kaikki kuulostaa paremmalta englanniksi! :D Ihana kuulla että pidit kielenkäytöstäni. Olen kirjoittanut tekstejä aikaisemmin englanniksi lähinnä kouluaineissa ja lyhyissä himmailupätkissä: tämä oli ensimmäinen vähän pitempi himmailupätkä!

Olen ajatellut kirjoittavani lisää englanniksi, mutta ihan vastaavan ikärajan tavaraa en ole saanut ulos. Mutta kyllä mie yritän :3