Kirjoittaja Aihe: I'm sorry for all the pain i cause to you, Draco/Hermione, S  (Luettu 2747 kertaa)

fan4ever

• "You love me. Real or not real" - "Real"
Nimi:  I'm sorry for all the pain i cause to you
Kirjoittaja: fan4ever
Ikäraja: S //Lils laski ikärajaa ja vaihtoi osastoa.
Fandom: Harry Potter
Genre: Angst/ drama/ Hurts
Paring: Draco/ Hermione
Summary: Draco katuu tekojaan Hermionea kohtaan, jonka elämästä teki helvetin
A/N: Eli tällänen enkun kielinen teksti tällä kertaa. Olen pahoillani jos englanti on mennyt väärin.
Hahmot kuuluvat Rowlingille.

I heard her again. Her voce was sad. Like she had just cried.  I felt a little bit of pain about what I'd done. I've gone away. Pushed her away. I've never cared ´bout it. I cared shit. There was nothing better than her suffering, but now when she did suffer... was I so happy?

No. I felt like it would be me, who was dying from the pain. I felt as if I'd fallen of a cliff had felt. From the top of my kindom of freedom and happiness. She was one of the reasons I was happy. And why is that so? She made my world feel like hell, and when she wasn't there I could be happy. Now that she didn't fight with me, my worldl seems really empty.

Numb. Was that what I'd become? Was I coward to be so cold and mean? The one who didn't care about nothing but myself? I don't want be that person.

I could do anything just to turn the clock back. To the time I wasn't even born. Then... there wouldn't be so much pain in you're life. I was dissapontmend. I understand that now. I was the reason you cried. I was the one you wanted to go away so you wouldn't have to deal with me. With the difficuld me.

I understand that it was me who caused all the pain for you. I'm sorry.  There's nothing that I can say anymore. Only one thought. Live happy, love the world, love me, let me go 'cause you deserve if. I'm sorry. I was too weak to leave before the day you are allready lost all the hope in me. I'm sorry.

« Viimeksi muokattu: 28.05.2015 09:09:42 kirjoittanut Vanilje »

WULM

• Vieras
Tää olisi ollut todella kaunista tekstiä, mutta nää kirjoitusvirheet ei ollu kovin esteettisiä...
Olis varmaan toiminu paremmin suomeksi?

"She SOUNDED sad." , mutta "Her voice was sad" olisi parempi...
"Like she HAD just cried." (väärä aikamuoto)
"I felt a little bit of pain about what I'd done." (artikkeli, pronominit, aikamuoto, "I" aina isolla)
"I cared a shit" ei ole oikea sanonta joko "I cared shit" tai "I didn't give a shit."
There was nothing better than her SUFFERING, but now when she did SUFFER... was I so happy?" (taivutus, lisätty sana kuulostaa luonnollisemmalta, "I" taas isolla)
"I felt like it WOULD be me..." (would, ei fould)
"I had felt. I have fell of a cliff." Noissa lauseissa ei ole mitään järkeä... "I felt as if I'd fallen of a cliff." on ehkä se, mitä hait?
"... and when she WASN'T there I could be happy." (aikamuoto ja taas se "I" isolla)
"Now that she DIDN'T FIGHT WITH ME, my worldl SEEMS REALLY EMPTY" (selvemmin, pronominit, aikamuoto)
"Was that what I'D BECOME?" (aikamuoto/taivutus...)
"Was I a coward (=pelkuri) to BE so cold and mean?" (oikeinkirjoitus, artikkeli, kysymysmerkki)
"The one who DIDN'T care about...." (kieltomuoto)
"I don't WANT TO be that person." ("Wanna" on puhekieltä)
"... to turn the clock BACK." (ei "up")
"I was A DISSAPONTMENT. (artikkeli + oikeinkirjoitus)
"I UNDERSTAND that now." (taivutus...)
"With the DIFFICULT me." (oikeinkirjoitus...)
"I UNDERSTAND that it was me who CAUSED all the pain FOR you." (oikeinkirjoitus, taivutus, pronominit)
"There's nothing that I can say anymore." ( "I" )
"Only one THOUGHT." (oikeinkirjoitus/taivutus)
"...let me go 'CAUSE/BECAUSE you DESERVE it."
"I was too weak to leave BEFORE the day you'd allready lost ALL THE HOPE in me."

Kiitos, ensikerralla KIRJOITA SUOMEKSI tai hanki beta.
Muuten hyvä idea.

fan4ever

• "You love me. Real or not real" - "Real"
Kiitos kommentista. Tämä oli tällainen koitos miten englanniksi kirjoitus onnistuu. Ei hyvin ilmeisesti. Betan mahdollisuutta minulla ei ole ollut tämän postittamisen aikaan ja myöhemmin en ole musitanut pyytä sitä betattavaksi. Kiitos siis että korjasit, muokkaan ne. Ja taidan myös ottaa sanoistasi vaarin kirjoittaa myös vain suomeksi XD Olen pahoillani krjoitusvirheista, mutta hyvä jos muuten kirjoitus oli ihan mukiin menevä.

WULM

• Vieras
Joo, kirjallista taitoa selvästi näkyy !
Älä lannistu :)! (Ja englantiahan voi oppia milloin tahansa :D)